On March 19, 2014 Dot Commodity, Inc. and Rakuten Securities, Inc. announced the planned integration of Dot Commodity with Rakuten Securities. This integration will become official on July 1, 2014 pending regulatory authority approval. Due to the integration, Dot Commodity will not be able to accept new account applications for the "eFormula" English trading system from March 19, 2014.
Thank you for your interest in Dot Commodity.
Dot Commodity is Japan's premier commodity futures broker and has enjoyed phenomenal growth by offering its clients cutting edge trading tools, access to global commodity markets and low trading costs. Dot Commodity was the first FCM in Japan to offer a purely online direct market access business model and continues to be an innovator and pioneer in Japanese commodity derivative markets. Dot Commodity caters to both individual and institutional clientele which currently includes proprietary trading firms, trading companies, commercial oil companies and financial asset managers.
Global Market Access
Dot Commodity is a clearing member of the Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM) and a Trading Member of Singapore Exchange (SGX) Derivative Markets. Dot Commodity also offers a wide range of commodity derivative products from CME Group, ICE Europe and ICE U.S. Additionally, Dot offers Contract for Difference (CFD) commodity derivative products and other OTC brokerage services.
Dot Commodity News
- TOCOM Initial Margin for April 21-30.2014
- TOCOM Initial Margin for April 16-18.2014
- UPDATED Initial Margin for Overseas Products April 2014
- Initial Margin for Overseas Products April 2014
- TOCOM Initial Margin for April 1-15.2014
- Dot Commodity to Integrate with Rakuten Securities, Inc.
- 2014/3/15 System Maintenance Schedule
- TOCOM Initial Margin for March 17-31.2014
- Initial Margin for Overseas Products March 2014
- 2014/3/1 System Maintenance Schedule
- TOCOM Initial Margin for March 03-14.2014
- 2014/2/22 System Maintenance Schedule
- Notice of Changes to Last Trading Day for Mini-Gold and Mini-Platinum
- 2014/2/15 System Maintenance Schedule
- TOCOM Initial Margin for February 17-28.2014
- Initial Margin for Overseas Products from February 5 , 2014
- Initial Margin for Overseas Products February 2014
- TOCOM Initial Margin for February 03-14.2014
- 'Formula' Trading System Compatibility with IE11
- Dot Commodity to Introduce Android Application for Commodity Futures Trading - Available in Three Languages
- 2014/1/25 System Maintenance Schedule
- Notice of Halt of Trading for SGX LME Mini Metal Contracts
- 2014/1/18 System Maintenance Schedule
- TOCOM Initial Margin for January 16-31.2014
- Initial Margin for Overseas Products January 2014
- TOCOM Initial Margin for January 06-15.2014
- End of Year and New Year Trading Schedule
- TOCOM Initial Margin for December 16-30.2013
- Initial Margin for Overseas Products December 2013
- TOCOM Initial Margin for December 02-13.2013
- System Maintenance Schedule
- TOCOM Initial Margin for November 18-29.2013
- Dot Commodity to Offer MultiCharts Trading Platform
- Notice of Commission Fee Calculation in e-Formula
e-Formula is Dot Commodity's English language online trading system which offers direct market access to commodity futures exchanges around the globe. Clients can trade commodity futures products listed on TOCOM, COMEX, NYMEX, CBOT, CME, ICE U.S., ICE Europe and SGX all under one account and one screen. Clients can use both Japanese yen and U.S. dollars depending on what market they are trading and seamlessly exchange currencies when needed. e-Formula features a user friendly interface, low latency, real-time account information including account balances, open positions and buying power. Real-time charts with historical data along with 30 different kinds of technical analysis are available through e-Formula... more
Dot Commodity is committed to providing its clients with the most powerful and advanced trading tools on the market. Dot Commodity has partnered with leading Independent Software Vendors (ISV) including CQG, Trading Technologies (TT) and MultiCharts to provide powerful trading systems and low latency connections to global commodity derivative markets for both institutional and individual traders. Dot also offers ultra-low latency connectivity and proximity solutions for high frequency traders through KVH which has the lowest latency network available in Japan. This formidable line-up coupled with Dot’s own multi-language Formula trading platform provides a wide range of trading tools and solutions to meet the needs of even the most sophisticated trader.
Futures Analyst provides traders with market charting, pricing and data necessary to stay abreast of the market. Futures Analyst basic version is a free version with data having a 30 minute delay. For clients with an open and funded account, Futures Analyst perfect version provides all data in real-time. Futures Analyst is available in Japanese language format but an English User's Guide is available for download below in PDF file format. Click on the icon below to download Futures Analyst today. ...more