- About Dot Commodity, Inc.
- Client Protection
- CME Group
- Commission Fees
- Contact Dot Commodity
- Depositing and Withdrawing Funds
- e-Formula Online Trading System
- ICE (Intercontinental Exchange)
- Market Pricing, Data, Charting and Technical Analysis
- Margin Requirements and Information
- My Account
- Opening an Account
- OS, Browser and Software Requirements
- Product Line-up
- Risk Disclosure Documents & Trading Guides
- SGX (Singapore Exchange)
- Spot Month Positions for TOCOM
- Tax Information
- The Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM)
- User ID and Password
- Overseas Commodity Futures Product and Exchange Information
Opening an Account
Yes. Individuals living both in Japan and overseas are eligible to open an account. A copy of a valid passport and an official government home country picture ID (drivers license, etc.) with the customers current address written on the ID are required to be sent along with the application form.
Q.If I or my company are based outside of Japan is it possible to open an account with Dot Commodity?A.
Yes. Corporations and individuals based overseas are eligible to open an account. For individuals living outside of Japan, a copy of a valid passport and an official government picture ID (drivers license, etc.) with the customers current address written on it are required to be sent along with the application form.
Access the Dot Commodity website and on the main page click on either the “ Open an Individual Account” or “Open a Corporate Account” tab on the right side. You will be taken to the account application page and then please follow the steps. The link to the Dot Commodity website is http://www.commodity.co.jp/english/
Yes, corporate and institutional clients based both inside and outside of Japan are eligible to open an account. Click on the link below to find out more information about our services and how to contact us regarding opening a corporate account. The link to the corporate client page is: http://www.commodity.co.jp/english/Corporate_Clients.html