- About Dot Commodity, Inc.
- Client Protection
- CME Group
- Commission Fees
- Contact Dot Commodity
- Depositing and Withdrawing Funds
- eFormula Online Trading System
- ICE (Intercontinental Exchange)
- Market Pricing, Data, Charting and Technical Analysis
- Margin Requirements and Information
- My Account
- Opening an Account
- OS, Browser and Software Requirements
- Product Line-up
- Risk Disclosure Documents & Trading Guides
- SGX (Singapore Exchange)
- Spot Month Positions
- Tax Information
- The Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM)
- User ID and Password
- Overseas Commodity Futures Product and Exchange Information
User ID and Password
After reading all of the risk disclosure documents and submitting all of the account opening documentation your application will be evaluated. If your application is approved you will receive your Password by registered mail and your User ID by email.
Access the Dot Commodity homepage and click on “Formula Log-in”. You will be directed to the Formula log-in page. Enter your User ID and Password and click “Log-in”. The URL for the Dot Commodity homepage is: http://www.commodity.co.jp/english/
Access the Formula log-in page and click on “Forgot User ID or Password”. Fill-out and submit the form. Your User ID or Password will be sent to you after verifying all of the submitted information.
Log-in to Formula and click on “User Settings” on the top menu. From the pull-down menu click on “Change Password”. Enter your old password and then your new password twice and click on “Submit”. Your password must be between 4-10 characters.