- About Dot Commodity, Inc.
- Client Protection
- CME Group
- Commission Fees
- Contact Dot Commodity
- Depositing and Withdrawing Funds
- e-Formula Online Trading System
- ICE (Intercontinental Exchange)
- Market Pricing, Data, Charting and Technical Analysis
- Margin Requirements and Information
- My Account
- Opening an Account
- OS, Browser and Software Requirements
- Product Line-up
- Risk Disclosure Documents & Trading Guides
- SGX (Singapore Exchange)
- Spot Month Positions for TOCOM
- Tax Information
- The Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM)
- User ID and Password
- Overseas Commodity Futures Product and Exchange Information
Depositing and Withdrawing Funds
A client can deposit funds into their account by remitting funds to the following bank account:
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation||三井住友銀行|
*When you remit margin funds to be deposited into your account, please add your account number to the end of your name. USD deposits will be designated for overseas commodity futures markets trading by default.
* Please note: confirmation of margin deposits could be delayed due to banks remittance procedures.
To withdraw funds from your account that are not being applied to margin requirements for any open positions, send the request by email to the email address below with your account number, name and the amount that you wish to withdraw. The funds will be remitted to the bank account that you registered with us at the time that you opened your account.
Log-in to Formula and click on the “Account Balances” tab on the top menu. Click on “Account Deposit/Withdrawal History” on the left menu. Click on the “Deposit History” tab and you will be able to see the status of your deposit.
Log-in to Formula and click on the “Account Balances” tab on the top menu. Click on “Account Deposit/Withdrawal History” on the left menu and select the appropriate category.